Borderline Sicilia ONLUS
via Ritiro n. 24, 97015 Modica (RG)
Types of collected Data
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage Data.
Complete details on each type of Personal Data collected are provided in the dedicated sections of this
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by this Application are mandatory and if the user refuses to communicate them, it may make be impossible for this Application to provide the service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which Data are mandatory, are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantee to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of treatment of the collected Data
Method of treatment
The Data Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of personal Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or telematic tools, with organizational
procedures and methods strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of these parties can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of processing
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to Users, if one of the following conditions applies:
• Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: under some legislations the
Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. This, however, does
not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of personal Data;
• Processing of Data is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/ or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
•Processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
•Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Data controller;
• Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or by a
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the specific legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other places where the parties
involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the data owner.
Personals User’s Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to obtain information regarding the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or consisting by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect their Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the treatment is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal Data longer, until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of the collected data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, as well as to fulfill legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of users or third parties), identify any malicious activities fraudulent, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics and SPAM Protection.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the section "Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data".
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
• SPAM protection
The rights of Users
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
• withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
• object to the processing of their data.The user can object to the processing of their data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
• access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
• verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
• obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
• receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection control authority or take legal action.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority with which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they
can object to that processing at any time without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Additional information about Data Treatment
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System Log and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at
any time using the contact information.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information, including a personal
identification number, allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person. Usage Data
Information collected automatically through this Application (also from third party applications integrated into this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users
who connects with this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the
method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical
code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the
features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details about the path followed within the
Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the
device operating system and/or the User's IT environment. User
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data processor (or Manager)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, individually or together with others,
determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures
concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the
Owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which Users' Personal Data is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Application as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small portion of data stored within the User's device ________________________________________
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.